What is National Cookie Day? An entire day devoted to cookies! We’ve compiled some of the best cookie recipes for you so bake up some tasty cookies today!
What is National Cookie Day? Apparently, on December 4th everyone get to celebrate America’s favorite sweet treat: COOKIES! We had no idea, but we sure are glad that there’s an entire day devoted to our children’s favorite snack!
But, once our kids hear about National Cookie Day, they’ll be ushering us into the kitchen faster than we can say, “Chocolate Chip Cookie.” And, I’m pretty sure that they’ll be working hard today to make sure we bake at least one of their favorite cookie recipes today.
To help celebrate National Cookie Day, we’ve compiled a list of some of our favorite cookie recipes for you to enjoy.
WHAT IS NATIONAL COOKIE DAY?
- Thumbelinas – Jam Cookies – We Know Stuff
- Delightful Cinnamon Sweet Potato Vegan Cookies – She Eats
- Mantecados Spanish Polvoron Recipe – Oh, The Things We’ll Make
- Christmas Buttery Cookies – Kourabiedes – Culinary Flavors
- Melting Snowman Graham Crackers – Southern Girl Ramblings
- Almond Butter And Jam Ice Cream Cookie Sandwich – The Organic Kitchen
- Tahini Molasses Cookies – Raisin Generation Nourished
- No Stress Chocolate Chip Cookies – We Know Stuff
- Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Pecan Cookies – The Organic Kitchen
- Cake Mix Chocolate Chip Santa Cookies Recipe – The Rebel Chick
- Mason Jar Oatmeal Cookie Recipe – The Real Thing With The Coake Family
- Lemon Shortbread Bars – The Organic Kitchen
- Sprouted Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies – We Got Real
- Chocolate White Chocolate Chunk Cookies – We Know Stuff
- Chocolate Spice Cookies – The Real Thing With The Coake Family
- Gluten Free Peppermint Chocolate Chip Cookies – My Boys And Their Toys
- Gluten Free Chocolate Chunk Blender Cookies – Raising Generation Nourished
- Peanut Butter Banana Cookies – Raias Recipes
- Pecan Pie Cookies – My Heart Beets
- Freezer Date Cookies – Growing Up Herbal
- Bacon Cookies – Raias Recipes
- Fiber Rich Oatmeal Cookies With Cranberries – We Know Stuff
- White Chocolate Cranberry Bliss Cookies – The Organic Kitchen
- Starbucks Oatmeal Cookies – The Real Thing With The Coake Family
- Vanilla Bean Pizzelle Snowflake Cookies – Full Belly Sisters
- Carob Brownie Bites – Eat Beautiful
- Gluten Free Gingerbread Cookies – Raising Generation Nourished
- Date Nut Cookie – My Heart Beets
- Flourless Energy Cookies – Vintage Kids Modern World
- Three Ingredient Cookies – My Heart Beets
- Gluten Free Thumbprint Cookies – Raising Generation Nourished
Whip up something tasty today,