Our most popular recipe ever!! This Slow Cooker Potato Corn Soup Recipe is perfect for lazy summer days when you can’t stand the grill any longer!
I know, a crockpot recipe in this beautiful weather? But I have to be honest, last summer my husband and I were “grilled out” by the 4th of July. I really don’t want that to happen again this year, so I am leaving my crockpot at arms reach.
It is just as easy as grilling, if not easier in some cases. I can turn it on, spend the day outside with the kids, and come home to dinner without ever turning the oven on. It’s perfect for those busy summer days. You can expect a few summery crockpot recipes from me over the next couple of months!
SLOW COOKER POTATO CORN SOUP RECIPE
- 5 potatoes peeled and cut into small pieces
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 1 carrot, peeled and diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 (16 ounce) package of frozen corn (or 2 cups fresh corn off the cob)
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups whole milk (add at the end)
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Step 1: Peel and cut potato, celery, carrots and garlic. Throw in crockpot with corn.
Thanks for reading,
Love slow cooker recipes? So do we – check out some of our favorites below:
- Slow Cooker Broccoli Potato Cheese Soup
- Slow Cooker Barbecued Pulled Pork with Tangy Coleslaw
- Brennan’s Slow Cooker Chili
- Creamy Tortellini Soup