This easter bunny toilet paper roll craft is perfect for preschoolers, grade schoolers and just about anyone that loves rabbit crafts.
There may be affiliate links in this post
I always have empty toilet paper and paper towel rolls saved in my craft bin. They are a fun and inexpensive craft medium for kids of all ages to work with. Paper rolls can be made into animals, cars and even boats. They are perfect for kid’s limitless imaginations. This Easter bunny toilet paper roll craft is so cute and easy to make. The felt ears are moveable with the help of a pipe cleaner (or chenille stem) glued to the back.
Kids can get as creative as they want with their little Easter bunny craft. Help them look up images of Lop eared rabbits, Lionhead rabbits and my personal favorite – the Flemish Giant! If you have never seen a photo of a Flemish Giant, you will truly think it is fake! For these particular rabbits I cut a toilet paper tube in half so they were shorter and more compact, just like a Dwarf rabbit.
Remember to be creative and have fun!
Easter Bunny Toilet Paper Roll Craft
- Cut the paper tube in half. Paint with acrylic paint.
- Once dry, cut out outer ear and pink inner ear in a slight teardrop shape.
- Glue the pink inner ear to the outer ear.
- Trim your pipe cleaner so that it is an inch longer than the ear. With hot glue, glue the pipe cleaner to the back.
- Glue the end of the pipe cleaner to the inside of the paper tube.
- Make a pink heart nose on the paper tube with pink acrylic paint.
- Glue on black beads for eyes. Googley eyes are cute too!