Our Memorial Day Party Ideas board is full of FUN products – corn hole boards, hammocks, pool gear, fire pits, barbecue fanfare – the more, the merrier! This post has been sponsored by Wayfair.
Memorial Day is a very big holiday for us. Both of our Grandfathers served our country during World War II. Our paternal Grandfather was in the Army and our maternal Grandfather was in the Navy. Every Memorial Day, we get up bright and early to walk into town for the annual parade. The children dye their head red, white and blue and wave flags as all of the marchers go by.
Afterward, we all gather at my Mom’s house to celebrate my daughter’s birthday. It’s a lively afternoon of jumping in the pool, barbecuing, and playing outside. We keep it pretty patriotic too with all sorts of red, white and blue goodies like our No Bake Cheesecakes and Popsicle Star decorations.
This way, we’re able to respectfully pay tribute to our nation’s fallen heroes and celebrate my daughter’s birthday. Plus, we get to welcome in the unofficial start of summer. Now, to help you celebrate, we’ve partnered with Wayfair to pull together some “party-tastic celebratory items” from their website.
Memorial Day Party Ideas from Wayfair:
Our Memorial DayParty Ideas board is full of FUN products – corn hole boards, hammocks, pool gear, fire pits, barbecue fanfare – the more, the merrier! Stock up now and reuse all of this amazing red, white, and blue stuff come the Fourth of July! You can see the whole board here or just catch the snippets below!
- If I’m going to splurge this summer, it’s going to be on something amazing like this 8 Piece Deep Seating Group with Navy Cushions.
- While I’m at it, I’d also snag two of these loungers because they’re just amazing.
- But if you’re watching your budget, this gorgeous Navy blue hammock and stand will also do the trick.
- The day is always long, so while the kids are busy playing with their croquet set, the adults will be on the other side of the yard having rowdy games of Bocce Ball and Cornhole.
- I always love to have a snuggly throw on hand for when the temps dip at night. This stars and stripes one is super cool and patriotic.
- This patriotic flag pillow is just what I need…you know, in case I decided to take a quick snooze!
- But, why bother being chilly when you can just pick up a cute firepit?