We get just as revved up for Saint Patrick’s Day as we do for the other Holidays and we love to fill our home with lots of wacky Irish crafts! So, we’ve compiled 40 Saint Patrick’s Day Crafts For Kids to celebrate!
♥ there are affiliate links are in this post. ♥
In our home, we get just as revved up for Saint Patrick’s Day as we do for some of the “bigger” Holidays.And, we love to fill our home with all sorts of wacky Saint Patrick’s Day crafts! I’m sure some of it is due to our Irish heritage, but most of it is due to my impish personality, which I proudly inherited from my father!
Over the next 17 days, we will talk non-stop about “The Naughty Leprechaun” that will visit our home on Saint Patrick’s Day. He is an incredibly mischievous lad and every year, from sun-up till sun-down, he plays all sorts of tricks on my children. Most of his shenanigans involve turning their food items green when they aren’t looking, but he’s also been known to hide their “stuff” in very weird places throughout the day.
This annual event is lots of fun for our family and I encourage everyone to participate! It’s not hard to find your own “Naughty Leprechaun” – ours is actually a little leprechaun pin that my “Gramma Martha” gave me once upon a moon ago. Knowing Gramma, she bought it at the Dollar Store and saved it for a special occasion. All I know is that I keep the little fellow tucked away in a Belleek canister that sits atop my hutch so the kids can never find him in the off-season.
Anywho, this morning I will remind my children about our upcoming special visitor and build up the momentum over the next few weeks. So in the spirit of “The Naughty Leprechaun” – here are some of our favorite Saint Patrick’s Day Crafts for you to enjoy!
40 Saint Patrick’s Day Crafts For Kids
- Coffee Filter Shamrocks – We Know Stuff
- Felt Headband – The Log Book
- Leprechaun Mask – Mod Podge Rocks Blog
- Little Shamrocks Finger Play Gloves – The Homespun Hydrangea
- Watercolor Rainbow Clovers – Crafty Morning
- Four-leaf Clover Magnet Craft – Mom Dot
- Shamrock Canvas Art – We Know Stuff
- Blarney Stone – She Knows
- Recycled Can Windchime – Creative Green Living
- Shrinky Dink Irish Necklaces – Merriment Design
- Rainbow Leprechaun Trap – Club Chica Circle
- Saint Patrick’s Day Wall Art – Cleverly Inspired
- Rustic Shamrock Garland – We Know Stuff
- Leprechaun Garden – Just A Little Creativity
- Felt Rainbow Craft – Baby Loving Momma
- Paper Straw Necklace – You Brew My Tea
- Shamrock Stones – Sunny Day Family
- Easy Dot Shamrock Art – Captain Fussy Buckets
- Shamrock Branches – We Know Stuff
- Hammered Shamrock Prints – Oh, The Things We’ll Make
- Rainbow Paper Weaving – You Brew My Tea
- Cloverleaf Chain Garland – Smashed Peas and Carrots
- Satin Shamrock Headband – Club Chica Circle
- Rainbow Cloud Wall Flag – Mom Spotted
- Shamrock Barrette Tutorial – We Know Stuff
- Rainbow Paper Plate Windsock – Smashed Peas and Carrots
- Leprechaun Popcorn Hat – Raising Whasians
- Falling Shamrock Tea Towel – Sparkle Living
- Paper Shamrock Banner – Blooming Homestead
- Salt Dough Clover Craft – Meaningful Momma
- A Shamrock Tree – We Know Stuff
- Leprechaun Lair – Smashed Peas and Carrots
- Shamrock Garland – Raising Whasians
- Shamrock Shadow Box – Houseful of Handmade
- Shamrock Wreath – 3 Little Greenwoods
- Leprechaun Paper Bag Puppet – Gluesticks and Gumdrops
- Little Leprechauns – We Know Stuff
- Paper Plate Leprechaun Mask – ABC Creative Learning
- Lucky Shamrock Tissue Paper Craft – Typically Simple
- Saint Patrick’s Day Trees – Little Miss Celebration
If you bring “The Naughty Leprechaun” into your own home this year, please leave us a comment below and let us know how it went!
Thanks for reading,
Did you enjoy this fun list of Saint Patrick’s Day Crafts for kids? If so, check out some of our Easter crafts for kids before you go!